We keep customer’ designs and specifications in private. For the company references and evidences about our previous works, we only post on our website those designs are being mass-produce and after clients already released the collection to public for at least 6 months.
Or please contact our sales staffs to get the “non-disclosure agreement” signed for your designs.
1. For the orders less than USD 15,000 (fifteen thousands USD)
We accept payment by:
– Bank transfer (T/T)
– Western Union
Or if you wish to pay by L/C (letter of credit), please follow the instruction as below for the orders which are USD 15,000+ (fifteen thousands USD plus)
2. For the orders with amount USD 15,000+ (fifteen thousands USD plus)
– Payment will be done by irrevocable, transferable letter of credit (L/C) at sight in accordance of UD Dollar currency
– L/C should be opened at least 90 (ninety) days before latest date of shipment and not later than 1 (one) week after Pro-forma Invoice is confirmed.
– The detailed instruction for L/C opening (beneficiary, bank account, tolerance, Incoterms, shipping instruction …) will be attached to every pro-forma invoice
– All of price are only estimate prices , the price will be confirmed once you validate the order with us, and stated in the pro-forma invoice.
– Prices are ex-work price or FOB price and will be indicated in the pro-forma invoice
– The price will be net price of each unit. The payment fee by Paypal, bank transfer, Western Union, L/C opening fee will bear by customer.
In the first contact, we only can give you estimate about delivery time. Normally, the exact date will be confirmed once the order is validated.
For some special orders that need time to source fabric, produce fabric or import fabric or accessories .. we will keep the customer posted on the delivery date during the production.
Delivery and shipping:
– Goods will be delivered ex-work, FOB (Incoterm 2000) from any shipping port of Saigon, Vietnam, which is mentioned in pro-forma Invoice
– Shipment to destination, insurance and responsibility will be on customer’s cost
– Shipping line and forwarder will be specified and pointed out by customer and it must be stated in L/C or pro-forma Invoice.
– We could handle the shipment via our partners for customer and all of the shipping cost will be paid to 9mode’ account.
– Other shipping possibilities (CIF : cost ,insurance and freight; CFR : cost and freight; …) can be discussed, calculated and performed on customer’s request and it have to be stated in L/C or pro-forma invoice
– For the full container deliver , customer is aware that quantities can vary +/-2- 3% what is stated in the L/C as well.
Claims, warranties and refund policies:
9mode will supply customer only with strictly quality-controlled goods without exemption according to 9mode quality standard
We will follow the specifications that instructed by customer. Any changes during the production will be notified and confirmed by customer
We will only refund or redo for those items that:
– Don’t match the quality that we promised or match with the samples we provided
– Don’t match with customer’ specifications
– The shipment is late compare with what we promised
Sample price and refund:
– Sample will be paid by customer at list prices
– Sample cost of each design will be refund when the bulk order of that design is placed with minimum 1000 (one thousand) pieces, and the bulk order should be confirm not late than 2 months from the date customer have received the samples
– The express shipping cost for sample will be paid by client account